Voting Home / Gregg's Cycles Inc.
Nominated for: BEST Bike Shop
Gregg's Greenlake Cycle first opened its doors in 1932 under the direction of R.V. Gregg. Today Gregg's Cycles remains under the ownership of the third generation of the Gregg family. The business has expanded from its original location at Greenlake to now include locations in Bellevue and on Aurora Avenue North. In 1983 Gregg's Bellevue Cycle was opened to address the growing market in the suburbs of the Eastside. Gregg's Bellevue Cycle is currently the largest bicycle shop on the Eastside.