Located in a 1909 building and in a space constructed to capture the flavor of southern juke joints and the electric blues clubs of Chicago, the interior includes a 34-foot bar made from five antique second hand doors and reclaimed blue velvet benches from the old Masonic Temple. The interior decor includes photos from locally based and nationally recognized blues photographers, and original paintings by locally-based folk artist Sam Pierce. Our state of the art distributed sound system provides great audio all over the room. Our kitchen pumps out delicious Louisiana and Memphis-style food. And of course a wide selection of beverages, including a menu of specialty drinks which pay tribute to some of our heroes, including the Muddy Waters Mudslide, the B.B. King Cosmopolitan, the Bluesmobile, and the Blind Lemon Jefferson Drop. We proudly feature the finest national, regional, and local rhythm & blues talent.